– Just checked by blog and realized I haven't posted since last Sunday.. whoops!
– Today was great! Great turnout. The church was really into the message
– I felt great about the message. Could be be my best this year 🙂
– Still not 100% with my voice, but we got through it.
– Band was on today! The Fuel series has been a great one to kick the year off. 2 Timothy is a great book to teach. It's what our church needed right now.
– We changed our office schedule this week. We're all in the office on Mondays. The jury is out. The jury is actually in (it's way better), I'm just not used to it yet
– I should have big news to share this week. Hopefully everything goes according to plan
– I've read a ton since January 1, so I'll be posting some reviews this week. I've read 10 books in 11 days, so I'm pretty happy with that. I'm going to read 200 books this year, so there's no time to waste :)
– I let the church know that we're going to be starting a new teaching series on February 8th in the book of Revelation. The church went nuts! Nothing like an apocalyptic series to get people excited!
– I had a totally different plan for the part of the year, but I felt God leading me to teach Revelation.
– Once I finish 2 Timothy, I will have taught 22 books of the Bible since we started Calvary Fellowship. That means I'm a 1/3 of the way there (I wish I was 1/2 way there, so I could quote a Bon Jovi song, but alas…)
– One of my life goals is to teach through the entire Bible. I think I can do in the next 20 years.
– We kicked off our new semester of growth groups. I'm leading a group for up and coming leaders. I'm really excited about investing in these guys that are making an impact now and will make a greater impact in the future (2 Timothy 2:2)
– One of our faithful volunteers was taking pictures of me today. I need a new photo. The one on our website is about 4 years old and I don't have as much hair today 🙂
– Plus, my blog and Facebook picture are when I was about 45 pounds heavier than I am now. I'm just trying to keep it current :)
– We've got a meeting tonight with all of our servants, so I'm out!