– Amazing day at Calvary!
– We continued our "He Said/ She Said" series today.
– I taught on Ephesians 5:25-29 and I talked to the men about what it means to be a godly husband
– I hit the guys pretty hard, but many guys came up to me afterwards and thanked me
– Next week, my wife Carey and I are teaching together on the wife's role.
– This is the 1st time Carey and I will be teaching together on a Sunday. We'd appreciate the prayers.
– I had several Pastors email me and let me know they were praying for me. Thanks so much!
– My new Explosive Outreach Coaching Network starts this Wednesday. Can't wait!
– I'm getting a Macbook Air this week. Looking forward to that.
– I'm guessing my back will thank me later 🙂
– Spring training starts this week. Thank you Jesus! It's been a long winter.
– I believe the Red Sox are going to win the World Series this year. This team is absolutely stacked adn the Rays and Yanks look very beatable.
– Lot of fun topics I'm hitting on the blog this week. Stay tuned!