– Great Sunday!
– I taught from Proverbs 21 on the subject of "How to be Wise with your Finances"
– I spent about 10 minutes talking about tithing and 45 people decide to take the tithe challenge.
– I believe over 200 people have taken the tithe challenge this year at Calvary Fellowship!
– My favorite part is hearing the stories of how God "opens the windows of heaven"
– I have always said that the key to an effective tithe challenge is in the follow up process you have
– If you want to know what our follow up process it, it's here
– Band sounded great today. We are blessed with an amazing bunch of musicians!
– Looking forward to teaching on parenting next week. I will speak as a fellows struggler, not an expert :)
– People are really excited about the new Miramar Campus! I can't wait!
– We just started our Christmas offering 2 weeks ago and we're 60% of the way to our goal! Calvary is an incredibly generous church.
– I am blown away by the impact of this Proverbs series. God is growing us in wisdom.
– Got to meet a bunch of new people. It's great to hear about what God is doing in the lives of new believers.
– I am so excited about a tele-seminar I'm leading on Dec. 3rd. I'm talking about how to get great results from direct mail. I think it's going to help a lot of churches that want to do a Christmas Eve outreach, a January series push, or a February kick off. You can get the info here.
– I'm reading a great book right now, which is great because I've a bunch of duds recently.
– I'm talking about the thing you have to before you do direct mail in the www.church-strategies.com newsletter. Plus, I'm reviewing a great book that I read this week. You can subscribe here for free.
– Looking forward to spending time with my coaching network on Thursday! Amazing group of guys that are seeing awesome things happen in their churches. I'm blessed to invest in them!
– Got home from church and spent the afternoon with my wife and kids. I love my life! I'm grateful to the Lord for blessing me as much as He has. I'm humbled by God's grace in my life.
– Have a great week!