– Awesome day at Calvary!
– I was out of the pulpit for a month, but it was great to be back.
– I think I'm only out of the pulpit 4 more times before the end of the year.
– I taught Ephesians 4:1-6. Talked about the 5 characteristics of a mature walk
– We also shared that we are moving from our Miami Lakes campus. The school we meet in doesn't want a church meeting there anymore, so we're moving everyone to our Miramar campus.
– The move was very well received. People are pretty excited about it.
– Our service times will be changing to 10AM and 11:30AM in Miramar. We'll see if we need to add a 3rd service after we settle in.
– It was great to have Mark leading worship. All of other worship leaders have done a great job, but it always feel right when I'm teaching and he's leading worship.
– In the midst of all of this transition, we're seeing people step up in great ways.
– We have an amazing group of servants!
– I'll be answering questions on the blog this week. So if you have a question, email me.
– Have a great week!