– Absolutely awesome day!
– 98 decisions for Jesus this morning!
– There were some recommitments in there, but a tremendous response to the Gospel
– Attendance was great.
– We took family portraits today. It was great to see some family members of those who come to our church attend for the 1st time.
– Took a break from Revelation and taught on parenting this morning. I've never taught on parenting before, so it was a good challenge. I think I'll be teaching on it again in the not-too-distant future.
– Yes, I sported a tie today. I like to dress nice on days when people brings their moms 🙂
– The band was amazing! Can't wait for their CD to be done. Release date is set for September.
– I really believe that one of the most important things a Pastor does is create a culture of evangelism in the church.
– On May 31, we're not meeting at the school. We're having a Summer Bash at C.B. Smith park in Pembroke Pines. We'll have one service in their amphitheater and then have a picnic afterwards. It's going to be a great time!
– Looking forward to our next baptism, which is next Sunday!
– The response to the www.church-strategies.com newsletter has been overwhelming! I'm really excited at how many people wanted to get the newsletter and glean some leadership tips each week. You can sign up by clicking here.
– Also, the response to our latest resource, "The New Believer Follow up System" has also been overwhelming! I'm so excited to hear the reports of how God uses this follow up system all over the country. I believe New Believer follow up is one of the things we do best at Calvary Fellowship.
– Back to spending time with my family. I'm out!