– We're kicking off a new campus in 17 days! I'm nervous and excited at the same time.
– My 13th wedding anniversary is on Monday. Who said 13 is unlucky?
– Contrary to popular opinion, I still think the ipad will actually boost Kindle sales.
– The people we should be worried about is book publishers.
– Only a few spots left for my new coaching network that starts later this month. (Besides coaching, we're giving ever person in the network $600 in www.church-strategies.com resources!)
– Just downloaded Michael Gerber's new book to the Kindle. I read everything he writes.
– Today is my younger sister's birthday. Need to call her.
– This year I've been listening to the Bible on audio. Loving it.
– Can't wait to start our new series "Happily Ever After" on February 21st!
– Teaching Esther has been great. I have a new appreciation for that story now.
– We're moving our church offices! Thank you Lord. We've needed to do this for a while. More space. Less money. I love that equation!
– Need to finish Sunday's Message. I'm out…