– Crazy week! I just realized I didn’t do my normal “Sunday Stuff” entry. All went well if you’re keeping score at home.
– I’m finding that Twitter is killing a lot of my normal blogging. If you twitter, I’m here.
– Had a great time with Scott Hodge yesterday. The more I hang with Scott, the more I like him. Plus, hanging with him and his buddy Jamey gave me a great excuse to go to Versailles on Calle Ocho. Best Cuban food in town!
-Working on something BIG for the church. Can’t go into details until I get a confirmation, but if it happens it will be the biggest thing we’re ever done
– America’s Got Talent is frightening! I caught 1/2 of last night and it was aweful! What’s up with those whistlers?
– Finishing Habakkuk on Sunday. This has been so good for our church. It’s been a very encouraging series for those going through a tough time.
– Mia turned 18 months today! I don’t remember what life was like without her 🙂