– Today I turned 36. I've been pretty low key about it. I'm not really sure how I feel about being in my late 30's.
– My daughter saw cards this morning and decided it was her birthday 🙂
– My staff were all in my office waiting for me when I got to the office to surprise me. I don't know how I'm going to get balloons that big home :)
– I should have taken the day off, but instead I'm locked away in my office up to my eyeballs in stuff to do
– Can't wait for session 3 of my coaching network tomorrow! Talking about staffing. I hope 2 hours is enough time :)
– By the way, when they say your body changes in your mid-30's… it's true.
– Looking forward to my date with Carey on Friday night.
– Can't wait for Sunday. Teaching on Proverbs 31. Don't know how I'm going to teach this message without crying. I couldn't even finish writing it without crying 🙂
– It looks like my prediction of the Phillies repeating is one step closer to happening. Yes, I'm a prophet 🙂
– I've gotten a bunch of DM's on Twitter and emails about how this resource has blessed leaders. Thanks for the encouragement guys!
– Vacation is 2 weeks away. I keep telling myself that.
– Huge announcement for our volunteers on Sunday afternoon at our appreciation picnic.
– Huge announcement for the whole church on Nov. 1st, which is going to be a great Sunday!
– OK, I'm getting back to work!