This is a question that I get in various forms every month. The #1 reason new believers fall through the cracks is because there's no clear system that leads the new believer to next logical step.
Sometimes there is a next step, but it's such a big step that the new believer is afraid to take it (i.e. attend a small group after on being at the church twice).
Following up with new believers is something we need to be experts as church leaders.
That's why I'm leading a tele-seminar tomorrow (Wednesday December 8th) at 1PM EST called, "Connecting New Believers". I hope you're join us. All the info is below…
Connecting New Believers Tele-Seminar
Date: December 8th, 2010
Time: 1PM-2:15PM EST
Location: Wherever you have access to a phone!
Instead of seeing new believers fall through the cracks, become a church that sees new believers stick like a magnet!
If there’s one thing churches should excel at, it’s helping new believers go from infancy to maturity in their faith.
This tele-seminar will not only give you the tools to help new believers take intentional steps in their faith, but it also help you turn your church in a magnet where unchurched attend looking for answers.
The nuts and bolts in this 75 minute tele-seminar will teach you the following essential skills:
– The 1 thing you MUST do if you are going to effectively follow up with new believers
– The secret weapon that will exponentially increase your new believer retention rate
– How to stop sabotaging your follow up process
– You will understand the 1 thing that new believers desire that must churches overlook
– The 3 essentials that make a church magnetic
– How to double your first time decisions!
– Understand the true dynamics of how new believers grow
– Plus, much more!
you can register for the tele-seminar here