– I was supposed to teach at Riverbank Church today in Lebanon, NH. My friend Chris Goeppner is the Pastor and is doing a fantastic job!
– Unfortunately, on our way to Lebanon, NH my son Alexander started having major abdominal pain that forced us to take him to the ER in Concord, NH.
– Everything turned out to be OK, but it was quite a scare for us. Thus, we thought it was prudent to return to Boston and allow him to take it easy on Sunday.
– So I didn't teach anywhere or attend anywhere on Sunday.
– However, I did do a great trolley tour of Boston on Thursday and got to see a few sites I had never seen even though I grew up here.
– I had forgotten how much I love this city.
– I got to go to Fenway on Tuesday and catch a Sox game. It was amazing. They dominated the Rays.
– I have visited a bunch of baseball parks, but I believe you've never experienced a baseball game until you've been to Fenway Park. It's an unbelievable experience.
– It has the ability to turn people into baseball fans.
– I heard things went great at Calvary today.
– I'm looking forward to being back next Sunday to teach Ephesians 2:1-10.
– In other news, we're having an Independence Day sale at www.church-strategies.com. The sale ends on Monday at midnight. All downloadable resources are 30% off. Just enter the code july4.
– Have a great week!