Several things on the horizon this summer that I'm looking forward to…
– I just finishing up a new book. The tentative title is "A Thousand Dirty Buckets:Finding Fulfillment on the Most Unlikely Place". It's a book about servanthood. It's going to be a book in the same vein as my books "Watermark" and "Start Here". My goal is to get God's people out of their seats and serving faithfully. It should be out by early Fall.
– We're starting a new series at Calvary on the book of Ephesians on Father's Day. It's called, "ReThink: Change your Thinking. Change your Life." I've got high hopes for this summer series.
– We're celebrating 10 years at Calvary in September. So the plans have already begun for the biggest celebration ever!
– I'm going to be teaching at a few churches this summer. I'm teaching at churches in Connecticut, New Hampshire, and a church here locally. I still have 2 summer dates open if you're interested in having me come out. Email me if you think I might be a good fit.
– I'm leading a live seminar in Hartford on June 25th called, "The Pillars of a Healthy Church". I've been preparing for this seminar for almost a year. This is the only live event I've done this year (not including tele-seminars of course), so I'm really looking forward to it.
– I'm leading worship at Calvary on July 18th. This is something Mark and I started last year and it went over really well. I'm looking forward to doing it again. No, I will not be doing any Strongarm covers :)
– In the midst of all of this, I'm looking forward to being in Boston over the Summer and spending time with my older brother and sister. I don't see them as much as I'd like.
– In other words, the Summer is going to be fun!