If you haven't heard, tomorrow (May 26th) @1PM EST I'll be leading a one hour tele-seminar called, "Leadership Essentials". In this tele-seminar I'm going to be talking about the nitty-gritty practical stuff that makes leaders effective.
I'll be honest with you: there's too much fluff at conferences and not enough reality leadership. So I've put together the 7 most important principles about leadership and sharing the good and bad of our our story at Calvary Fellowship.
– The realities of leading in tough financial times
– How to create a leadership culture so you don't ever have to look outside your church for staff
– How to really keep growing as a leader
– How to create a hiring process that puts the right people in the right positions
– How to gauge the health of your church (it's more than just monitoring attending and giving)
– The most important skill a leader needs (and I've never heard it talked about)
– Plus much more!
As a bonus, we're giving everyone who attends a FREE copy of my book Zero to Sixty: 60 principles and practices for leading a growing church in ebook form (a $12.95 value)!
Also, because this is a tele-seminar you can invite your entire staff to sit in and learn. Turn this tele-seminar into a training event!