After sending out a 50,000 piece mailing that got dismal results I said, "That's it! I'm done with direct mail!" But before I totally gave up, I decided to learn about how it works for companies that were achieving tremendous success during direct mail. That's when everything changed!
The next time we did direct mail, we employed new strategies that allowed us to spend a fraction of what we were spending previously and get a 300%-400% better return for our investment. These strategies have been a game-changer for us and recently I taught these "secrets" to a group of Pastors in a seminar entitled, "21st Century Outreach Strategies".
In this seminar, I not only talk about our direct mail success, but I also talk about how we've harnessed the power of the internet to radically increase our number of first time guests at Calvary Fellowship.
I decided to teach this seminar and record it so churches all over the country could start spending less and reaching more people.
Here's some of what I cover in this seminar:
– The #1 mistake churches make in promotion (and how to avoid it)
– The do’s and don’ts of direct mail
– How to triple your effectiveness with direct mail while spending less!
– How to harness the power of Google and Facebook to increase first time guests
– The most underutilized resource your church has to reach people
– The unique benefits of on-line and off-line promotion
– How to track the results of your promotion efforts
– The 3 keys every piece of promotion needs to be successful
– Also included is a bonus CD filled with graphics, ads, and outreach tools to give you ideas for your next outreach effort.
– Plus, much more!
This 3-CD resource will literally save you thousands of dollars each time you do direct mail or start an internet campaign. In fact, I so believe in this resource, that I give it my "no risk" guarantee: pick up the 21st Century Outreach Strategies Resource and listen to it. If you feel this resource isn't helpful to you and your church, we will refund 100% of your investment. That's how strongly I feel about this resource!
Today, I'm a huge fan of direct mail… and these strategies have made all the difference!