– Taking a few days off. Really needing it. After traveling as much as I have recently, I need some time to reconnect with my family.
– That means we'll be in the pool for the next 3 days if my daughter gets a vote 🙂
– I've been really blessed by the feedback from the www.church-strategies.com newsletter. People seem to be really enjoying it. Next edition goes out Tuesday. You can subscribe here.
– Just read Jim Collins new book, "How the Mighty Fall". Um… it's powerful!
– I can't believe the Coaching network I'm leading is almost over! Spending 8 months with a group of Pastors once a month on the phone has been great. Proud of all that these guys are doing.
– We've had a great response to our newest resource, "How to Make Every Sunday Like Easter". The calendar gives us a lot of Sundays that can be huge for our church. We simply need to know the tools to maximizing these days.
– By the way, we're having a Memorial Day sale over at www.church-strategies.com. Now is a great time to 'stock up' on some resources you've been meaning to pick up.
– I mentioned on Twitter that my publisher just shipped me a bunch of cases of my new book, Zero to Sixty: 60 principles and practices for leading a growing church! Can't tell you how excited I am see this book out. Amazon will have it by June 1st, but www.church-strategies.com will have it before that.
– We have a big weekend coming up at Calvary Fellowship next weekend. We're doing a combined service in the amphitheater at C.B. Smith Park. Should be awesome.
– I think this will be the 1st outdoor service we've ever done. I can't wait!
– It's going to be 1 service at 11AM. Then a BBQ and then our worship band is going to do a concert. It's going to be great!
– Well, I brought a bunch of books with me to read, so I'm out…