We have a great opportunity to reach a lot of people this Christmas who are far from God. But what will keep them from falling through the cracks is having a system to help them take their step steps.
That's why on Wednesday, December 8th @ 1PM EST I'm leading a tele-seminar called "Connecting New Believers" where I'm going to lay out step by step how we go about connecting those who make decisions to follow Jesus at Calvary.
We've seen over 1,000 people decide to follow Jesus in the last 18 months at Calvary and I ant to walk you through our follow up process that has connects hundreds of new believers.
You can register for the "Connecting New Believers" tele-seminar here.
Here's the info:
Date: December 8th, 2010
Time: 1PM-2:15PM EST
Place: Wherever you have access to a phone!
Instead of seeing new believers fall through the cracks, become a church that sees new believers stick like a magnet!
If there’s one thing churches should excel at, it’s helping new believers go from infancy to maturity in their faith.
This tele-seminar will not only give you the tools to help new believers take intentional steps in their faith, but it also help you turn your church in a magnet where unchurched attend looking for answers.
The nuts and bolts in this 75 minute tele-seminar will teach you the following essential skills:
– The 1 thing you MUST do if you are going to effectively follow up with new believers
– The secret weapon that will exponentially increase your new believer retention rate
– How to stop sabotaging your follow up process
– You will understand the 1 thing that new believers desire that must churches overlook
– The 3 essentials that make a church magnetic
– How to double your first time decisions!
– Understand the true dynamics of how new believers grow
– Plus, much more!