If you’re a church planter looking for coaching so you can launch large in your area, I’m going to be starting a church planter tele-coaching network in November/ December in conjunction with Church Leader Insights.
Each session will be a 2-hour phone call where we will discuss the principles laid out in Launch: Starting a new church from Scratch. The great part of tele-coaching is there’s no plane tickets, no rental car, and no hotels expenses. Just pick up the phone and learn to launch larger and quicker than you thought possible!
Here’s some of what we’ll discuss in our 8 coaching sessions:
– How to know you’re called to be a church planter
– How to launch large
– How to keep your church focused on reaching the unchurched
– How to keep growing by building systems in your church that sustain growth
– Practical insights into the do’s and don’ts of planting a church
– How to hire the right staff
– Facility do’s and don’ts
– A workable timetable to starting your church
– Much, much more!
If you’re interested, you can download the application. There’s been a lot of interest in this network and it hasn’t even gone up on the CLI website yet! But I wanted to post it here so my readers could get the first opportunity to apply. I won’t be able to take everyone who applies, so get your application in early! I look forward to helping you reach fro your community with the Gospel. Download church_planting_telecoaching_application.doc